Saturday, April 4, 2020

Summing Up Filming

During the filming process for our final task, we have learned and done many things. At the beginning of the process, I would say my filming skills were mediocre at best. Now my filming skills have greatly improved. I would say that I could do this again with a lot less difficulty. While we were filming, my part in the movie did not need me to be in the scenes a whole bunch. Due to this, I filmed in the movie more than I acted. This helped me develop more skills through experience. In the few scenes that I did act in, I believe I did very well. In the film, I was the kidnapper so I had to put on a very solemn and scary act. It took me a few tries at first to get into character. However, I believe that once I got into character I played my role very well. I am very excited to see how it will turn out after editing. My job was also to set up the camera and tripod before filming because I was the only one who knew how to do it correctly. What I enjoyed most about filming was learning about how real companies film and emulating them in certain ways. We emulate them by making up scenes, storyboarding, acting, filming, editing, and much more. It is really like we are creating a movie for everyone to see even though that is not the case. I also had to carry and sign out the camera and tripod at times. We ran into a few problems with people forgetting these items but in the end, we sorted it out. I truly enjoyed all the time spent filming for the final task. All in all, I believe that we were truly successful in our filming and I am excited to see the final product of our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment